'Em Positive Vibes

by - July 18, 2016

Sounds like barbie to me!

I grew up with Barbie movies, Barbie songs, Barbie dolls, Barbie bags, basically everything Barbie. Lately my sister and I have been listening to Barbie songs and truthfully, I miss it. All the fun and imagination I get running wild in my head... ARGHHHHH 

Life was so carefree back then.

My ultimate favourite Barbie movie has to be Princess and The Pauper. I mean that move is legitly my life back then. I'd dream being Erika and forced my sister to be Annalise (not sure of the spelling ahaha), just because she's more prim-and-proper and I'm a bit to the tomboy side I guess ahahahaha (I used to literally chase boys around the neighbourhood!!!). We'd sing and dance, we'd dream and dream...

Princess and the Pauper


Oh how magical!

From one Barbie movie leads to another and another and another!

It was as if I was re-living my childhood again! (HEARTS EYES!!!)

I watched Barbie and The Diamond Castle, Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses, and Barbie Mariposa.

Barbie and The Diamond Castle


Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses

Barbie Mariposa and the Fairy Princess



It didn't take me a day to finish all of the Barbie movie marathon though. Took me quite a few, alongside the nagging and all by my mother about wasting time and stuff.

She's right BUT.... lemme just enjoy the last few days of freedom because.....

*Drumroll please*

College is starting soon!!!

As a matter of fact, it's in 2 days time from today! Just 2 more days until the battle begun.

I pray to Allah that I'll get through this stage of education with ease and more positive vibes because I NEED IT!!! Can't go around loathing myself all the time, it's depressing.

So I deleted all the sad songs (had about 40 of them, no kidding!) and decided to download happy songs like, Happy by Pharrel, Shake It Off by Taylor Swift, Cheap Thrills by Sia, All About That Base by Meagan Trainor, Shut Up and Dance by Walk The Moon, Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy Warty Hogwarts that I got from Youtube and etc. I also downloaded a few nasyeed and zikir songs to keep the spirits up. My favourite is Ya Nabi Salam Alayka by Maher Zain. 














After downloading these positive vibes songs, I feel much better. seriously those emo and depressing songs just put me in a sad mode almost 24/7 *cries*

I can't remember why I downloaded those songs though. Not saying those songs are bad to everybody and none of you should listen to it but it put me in a negative mode all the time, it messed me up. 

Just let the positive vibes in and be happy with life! Live in the moment and stop worrying too much about your future. You are right here at the moment, make the best out of it!

#LifeLessons101: Do What Makes You Happy


Note: The beautiful pictures above aren't mine. Credits to the owners

You May Also Like

0 comments