Nerve-wrecked

by - December 11, 2015

As I am writing this entry, I am really second-guessing myself whether I should really be scared for the first job interview in my life.

Yes! I am going to a job interview for the very first time in my life!


Mommy:   Awww!!!! My little baby is all grown up now...!! *sniffles and cries*

Me:           Mommy, it's an interview... *doesn't get why Mom is all so emotional*

Mommy:   It all feels like yesterday when you first said the word 'mommy'... *cries a river*

Me:            *facepalms*


That, dear readers (not that I have loyal frequent ones), is a conversation that never happened. Instead, my mom's reactions to when I said that I finally secured a job interview was just.... plain. Like "Oh okay! Started on the resume yet?"

I expected something a little dramatic likewise the conversation that never happened.

It's a teaching job; the one I landed a job interview on. Teaching toddlers and young babies. Ever heard of Gymbree Play&Music?

If I secured this job, it'll mostly be me being a facilitator. What I really love about Gymboree Play&Music is that it allows the children to interact with other children of similar age groups. Note that when your children are still toddlers and singing nursery rhymes, it's the BEST time to get them interacting with other people and let them explore the world around them with their own curiosity. This builds intuition and interests in them. Gradually when they have reached 7 years old and above, they'll be actively involved in these things.

It is also very crucial for you, as parents, to teach them all the good social ethics and skills, exemplary behaviour as well as other skills for instance linguistic skills. Young children are quick and easy to adapt to new information and environment that are invested on them. Languages is one of them. In this modern world of globalization and rapid evolution of technologies, being multi-linguistic is definitely a strong advantage. Communication is no longer bounded to just how far the eye can reach out to but with the invention of Wi-Fi, people from all over the world can communicate with each other with a single click of a button. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are just a few social medias out there that are the most popular.

Alarmingly, some parents nowadays opt for their young children to fiddle with gadgets and interact with people (and even cartoon characters somehow) via the cyberspace. Not only that it limits the social skills of their children which is in fact very crucial for survival, it damages their eyes and weaken their vision. Such exposure to bright lights at such young age isn't healthy.

Gymboree Play&Music, I believe, offers fun classes and activities not only for the children but for the parents as well. If you have children who are still young babies or/and toddlers, be sure to enroll them at Gymboree Play&Music. The review, so far, has been great and amazing. Really wouldn't be a bummer if you do enroll your children in Gymboree.

There are a few outlets in Malaysia. You can check them out in their official site, http://www.gymboreeclasses.com.my/ . Schedules and classes info are provided as well.

Wish me luck!

Best wishes,
From me to you.
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments