Let's Talk About Thranduil

by - January 24, 2015

So I edited an image I found on Tumblr randomly. In the image it says "Fortunes of the world will rise and fall, but here in this kingdom we will endure."

                     

That is one of my favourite lines by Thranduil. I should warn you about my adornment towards him.
He is, by far, the most awesome, most fabulous and the sassiest king I've ever come across on screen.
If you visit my Tumblr page, my re blogs or posts are mainly about him I'd Jane Austen or Harry Potter. Others are inspiring (to me for the least) quotes or posts I reblog from my dashboard.

If you love LOTR and Hobbit series, I would love to join your fangirling discussions.

Like hi a hair or his sassiness or his fatherhood. I am curious about his late wife. Nothing is known about her, not even her name or her origins. Was she a princess or someone of a royal blood? Did Thranduil and her grew up together? How did they meet? Lots and lots of questions keep churning and spinning around in my head.

I've read fanfics on Thranduil's early days of being a king, his marriage and his fatherhood experience. The one that I exceptionally love is 'My Nauglamir' by Jodlet, an author from Archive of Our Own website.

There are a lot more fanfics that I would recommend to you but I just don't remember their names and all. Still, there's a lot more that I haven't read.

Till I write again, xoxo.

You May Also Like

0 comments