Around Europe in 14 Days.

by - December 01, 2014

Hello senhor and senhoritas!

My family and I will be travelling around Europe (Dusseldorf, Milan, Zurich, Paris and London) in 14 days.

Winter time in Europe is one of the must-go-to places. Once in Europe, do go to the suburban areas; they are beautiful (at least to me it is); as they have great historical values.

I'll be posting my daily entries when I get back to Malaysia. High chances is that I don't have time to sit at the laptop and typing and inserting pictures; and if I'm on the let's-get-this-done mode, I'll edit a video to story-tell my trip; for the daylight hours during winter season is SO SHORT!

Until I get back, this blog will be currently under temporary hiatus (for around 15-16 dats or so. Do give me time to rest and recover from the fatigueness and jetlag).

I do wish you a very joyous and merry and happy holiday!

You May Also Like

0 comments